Stemming from a decade of wide-ranging tuition exposition along with multi-level educational degrees, the personal institute covers an extensive range of academic subjects as well as specializing in the IB stream.
Accounting, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Calculus, English, French Language, Geography, Genetics, History, Maths (including General Maths, Further Maths and Mathematical Methods), Microbiology, Psychology, Economics, Health and Human Development, Physical Education, Drama, Media.
We cover the following and surrounding areas for home tuition, to make sure your area is included please send us an inquiry: Mill Park, Epping, Thomastown, Lalor, Reservoir, Bundoora, Greensborough, Macleod, Templestowe, Preston, Campbellfield, Coburg, South Morang, Greenvale.
The rates are very competitive as we understand that the cost of tuition shouldn't be a burden for students. Unlike other companies that charge high fees along with the inclusion of contracts and hidden costs, our rates are reasonable and simple.
- For the years 8 and 9: student's house-the hourly rate is $55, $80 for 90 minutes and $110 for a two hour session.
- For the VCE year 10 level: the hourly rate is $60, $90 for 90 minutes and $120 for a two hour session.
- For the VCE year 11 level: the hourly rate is $65, $95 for 90 minutes and $130 for a two hour session.
- For the VCE year 12 level: the hourly rate is $70, $100 for 90 minutes and $140 for a two hour session.
- For University and TAFE undertaking: the hourly rate is $75, $110 for 90 minutes and $150 for a two hour session.
- For French Language: the hourly rate is $80, $120 for 90 minutes and $160 for a two hour session.
Please be advised that certain areas incur a transportation levy which depends on the distance required to travel.
Group sessions for more than one student incur discounted rates.